=自翻譯=KAITO-Sweet for You(香椎モイミ)

 




#自主翻譯
#很多詞換成近似義來呈現(自以為)比較漂亮的畫面

=================================================================

Sweet for You



I hate the sweet scent coming from your neck

我討厭從你脖子上傳來的甜美香氣

Maybe that's for him, right?

應該是為了他,對嗎?

I won't stand in your way but I think you're being a bit silly

我不會阻攔你,但我想你會因此變得有點愚蠢

 

Lonely or boring

寂寞還是無聊?

That's not why you're doing

那不是你這麼做的理由

You keep fooling yourself and forcing yourself to smile

你持續地自欺欺人、並強迫自己露出笑容

It's definitely love

這絕對是愛

It's undeniably love

這不能說不是愛

Your heart is painted bright red, please realize this fact

鮮紅色已經侵染你的心,拜託認清現實吧

 

You have skin as white as pearl

你有著如珍珠般白皙的肌膚

but you live with a pitch-black lie

卻活在一個漆黑的謊言之中

You choose life to get hurt and then say, "I’m alright"

你選擇了滿是傷害的生活並說著我沒事

Just stop it

快停下來吧

 

Yes, I'll bring lots of sweets when I see you tomorrow

沒錯,當明日見面之時我將帶給妳許多甜美之物

Well... fromage, parfait, donuts, and blueberry cheesecake

比如奶酪、冰淇淋聖代、甜甜圈還有藍莓起司蛋糕

I'm just trying to take some of the thorn out of your heart

我只是想試著去除你心中的一些棘刺

You don't cry but I still think you're the weak girl

雖然你從不哭,但我仍覺得你是個脆弱的女孩

 

 

You seem to be in a bit of a good mood today

你今天看起來心情似乎有點好

Did he say anything to you?

是他跟你說了什麼嗎?

You shouldn't take anything that unstable guy says seriously...

你從不該把那個輕浮傢伙說的話當真

 

He's like your ruler

他就像是你的管控者

There is no dignity in that

在這段關係中你根本沒有任何尊嚴

You're actually frightened by his nature, no doubt

實際上你恐懼著他的本性,毫無疑問

You like kissing so much?

你這麼喜歡親吻嗎?

You like it better than candy?

比糖果還要更喜歡嗎?

Even if it's sweeter than sugar, don't depend on it

就算那一切比糖還甜美,也不要依賴它

 

証とか永遠とか

誓言也好、永遠也好

僕は大して望んでないさ

我不會再奢求更多

無数にある君の世界で

在不計其數的世界中

一番淡い光でいるよ

我就是那道微弱的光

愛してる

我愛你

 

Your tears are like shining jewels,

你的淚珠彷若閃耀光芒的寶石

don't let anyone else see them, OK?

別讓任何人看見它們,好嗎?

Let's keep everything about you and me a secret

就把我們之間的全部當成祕密

That's fine, right?

沒問題的,對吧?

 

Yes, I'll bring lots of sweets when I see you tomorrow

沒錯,當明日見面之時我將帶給妳許多甜美之物

Well... eclair, cookie, scone, crepe, and strawberry shortcake

比如泡芙、餅乾、司康、可麗餅還有草莓奶油蛋糕

I think you can remain a weak girl because I will accept all your sorrows

我可以承擔你所有的悲傷,所以你只要維持現在脆弱的樣子就好

I'll turn all of that into sweetness

我會將之所有化為甜蜜

 

Tell me what kind of sweets you want tomorrow, my love

告訴我明天想要什麼甜品吧,親愛的



=後記=

第一次聽就決定一定要翻!!

尤其那句我沒事,超戳到心裡!!

KAITO這麼好這麼貼心當然拋棄渣男選擇KAITO!!!

留言

張貼留言

點閱率謝恩

=自翻譯= KAITO、MEIKO-鬼を狩る者(仕事してP)

【刀劍亂舞】偶發的壞心眼(燭壓切)

【刀劍亂舞】旅行的點心(三山/爺婆)